"Love"

"Love"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Official!

I had my first OB appointment today & thankfully the first thing they did was an Ultrasound. I am very happy to announce that I am Officially PREGNANT!!! I was extremely nervous laying on the table, but when we heard that wonderful heartbeat all my anxiety melted away. I of course had some tears of joy as the Ultrasound tech took pictures & showed me the "fluttering" of the heart. She said the heartbeat was very strong (173) & everything looked great so far. Mark & I were so happy & explained to Landon that his little "sister or brother" was on the TV screen. Landon looked at the screen & said "Hello Baby" it was adorable! I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant as of today & my due date is November 4, 2011. We are so unbelievably happy & look forward to having another wonderful child in our lives!

(8 weeks 5 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment