"Love"

"Love"

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Surprise!

Mark & I have decided that it was time to try for another baby so I was preparing myself for the long haul again. Everyone that knows me knows that it is not easy for me to get pregnant or stay pregnant. My history with miscarriages makes the whole trying process a very stressful one. So we began trying thinking that it would take a while to get pregnant. Well our first official month trying my period was late so I got really excited thinking to myself I can't be this lucky. Took a home pregnancy test when I was 5 days late & it was negative. I was pretty bummed & just expected to start my period soon since I was cramping & just feeling blah. I continued to wait & wait & nothing came so I made a doctors appointment to get checked out. They did a blood test & that was negative so the doctor told me to just give it some more time. Well a whole month had passed & still no period. I started feeling very tired, having waves of nausea throughout the day, sense of smell very sensitive, & well the list just goes on & on. I kept telling Mark that something was just not right. Finally I decided to take another home pregnancy test (March 11, 2011) before I made another doctors appointment & sure enough it came up positive instantly! Now I'm really confused & very nervous that something may be wrong. It has been over 2 months since my last period so I need to make another doctors appointment to make sure that everything is alright with the baby & to see exactly how far along I really am. I am so excited & happy but also very nervous. Mark & I pray that everything is good & we look forward to expanding our family!
Of course I am really excited so I took another pregnancy test (March 13, 2011) just to make sure...it came up positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment