

MAWTS-1 had their squadron Christmas Party last night & we had a great time. The squadron decided to have the party at The Christmas Village at the Yuma Quartermaster Depot & I think they picked the perfect place. The Village was decorated so pretty. They had lights everywhere, little Gingerbread Houses that were shops, a train that went around the entire property, a Christmas concert, jumpy houses & they even brought in some snow for sledding! It was so nice walking around & looking at all of the Christmas Decorations. It started to feel more like winter seeing the snow & it felt like Christmas finally! Landon had such a great time sledding. I was really shocked that he was willing to go by himself, but he did an awesome job & wanted to go again! The kids also saw Santa, although neither of them were to happy about it! Landon refused to sit with Santa & started crying. Laylah was good for about 1 minute & then she started crying too! I finally convinced Landon to at least take a picture with Santa, but he would only sit next to him as long as I stood with him. Overall it was a really great time & we enjoyed the Festival. Oh & the kids looked so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment