A little keepsake to look back & remember all the moments in our lives that made us who we are today. Some memories will be wonderful & filled with lots of love & happiness & some memories will be sad & filled with pain & tears. The beauty of this story is that they are OUR memories & a glimpse into our lives. So here it begins...The Story Of Us
"Love"
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Yep, 2's Enough!
So after talking it over Mark & I both agreed that our family is complete. Two beautiful, healthy children is good enough for us! So yesterday December 21, 2011 Mark had a Vasectomy. Although it was what we both wanted, it was a little sad after he had it done. The realization that we are not having any more kids set in. The sadness only lasted a little while though. We both know that it is for the best. To go from being told that I could not have children, then to finally get pregnant & have 3 miscarriages was a very emotionally draining experience. I just don't think my heart could handle another miscarriage & well pregnancy just doesn't agree with me. I have the worst luck when it comes to being pregnant. I am sick the entire pregnancy & being high risk is also scary. The outcome is definitely worth it though! We could not feel more blessed to have Landon & Laylah in our lives. Our Family Is Complete & We Are Extremely Thankful To Be A Family of Four!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment