"Love"

"Love"

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fire Station Tour!


On April 11th The Mom's Club put together a fun & educational trip to the Fire Station. Luckily Mark didn't have to go into work until later in the afternoon, so I was able to leave Laylah home with Mark while Landon & I had a Mommy/Son Fun Day! Landon was very excited about the tour & couldn't wait to see the actual Fire Truck up close! The tour started with an educational video on the dangers of fire & I was surprised with how well Landon sat & listened. After the video he recapped the entire cartoon for me over & over again ;-) I was very proud of his listening skills though, so I just let me tell me over & over again!


After the video we took a tour of the inside of the Fire Station & were able to see where the Fire Fighters sleep & work. Then the fun began when we went outside to see the Fire Trucks & Ambulance. The Fire Fighters opened up all the vehicles & the kids were allowed inside to check everything out! Landon had a blast playing with the water hoses, sitting on the truck, checking out all the medical equipment & hearing the emergency sirens! They actually had two emergency calls come in while we were there so the kids were able to watch & hear them take off twice! It was a great tour & we both had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment