Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Sweet Landon...Happy Birthday To You!!!
After we came home from Chuck E Cheese's we had to have a little birthday celebration at the house because what kind of birthday is it if you don't have CAKE! We had a little chocolate cake just for Landon & let's just say it was quite a hit! I don't know who enjoyed it more though...Landon or Daddy!!! ha ha! It started off pretty normal & before I knew it I was snapping pictures of a cake fight! Landon loved it & so did Mark! The squeals of laughter just melted my heart. I learned a very valuable lesson from a two year old today. Life is about laughter, fun, & most importantly Love. This is what life is all about...
Let the cake fight begin!
As you can see it was a blast! Happy Birthday Landon...Mommy & Daddy LOVE You!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment