"Love"

"Love"

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love Saturday Mornings!


I really don't think there could possibly be a better way to be awakened on a Saturday morning than by having your 2 year old run into your room & tug on your arm. It was about 6:45 am & I heard the little pitter-patter of his feet running into our room. He came to my side of the bed & tugged on my arm to help him in (our bed is a little to high off the ground for him to get into himself). He cuddled for a little while & fell asleep on top of me, which lasted for a total of 15 minutes! Then he put his precious little face right in front of mine & said "Toons in your bed Mommy please". How could you possibly say no to that! Oh & then it was "Piggy Mommy Please". So I went & grabbed his piggy pillow (it's his new favorite now & he takes it everywhere) we turned on some cartoons & all 3 of us laid in bed for a little while. I couldn't help but think as we all cuddled in bed...This is PERFECT!
We did eventually get out of bed & Landon used the big boy potty again! He is really getting the hang of it & he gets really excited. I can't believe how fast my boy is growing up! I'm just amazed by him everyday & all of the cute things he does now. This age is awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment