A little keepsake to look back & remember all the moments in our lives that made us who we are today. Some memories will be wonderful & filled with lots of love & happiness & some memories will be sad & filled with pain & tears. The beauty of this story is that they are OUR memories & a glimpse into our lives. So here it begins...The Story Of Us
"Love"
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Snoring...
Landon is quite the character these days. I don't know where he picks this stuff up but he is just so funny lately! He now likes to act like he is "sleeping" & he fake snores! Well I know I don't sound like that so he is definitely imitating Daddy! ha ha! He has quite the sense of humor & I just Love It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment