Hip...Hip...Hooray! I'm 2 Today!
I can't believe our "Baby Boy" is Two Today! What a wonderful two years it has been having him in our lives. Landon is truly our little miracle & our lives are better because of him. Landon & I started out the day with a wonderful birthday breakfast. Landon LOVES pancakes & bacon so I took him to iHop where he ordered the "Happy Face Pancake".
He really enjoyed his breakfast especially the Whip Cream Nose!
The ladies at iHop came out & sang Happy Birthday to him & even brought him a chocolate pancake with vanilla ice cream on top of it! He seemed to get a big kick out of the singing & then proceeded to dig into the ice cream & get whip cream all over the place!
We enjoyed the rest of our breakfast & then we headed out to Toys-R-Us to have a little birthday shopping spree! The ladies at Toys-R-Us heard it was his birthday so they gave him a Birthday Balloon & Special Birthday Hat! He loved them of course! I told him to pick out whatever he wanted so of course he finally got his "Vacuum"! For those of you that don't know, Landon is obsessed with Vacuum Cleaners. He just goes nuts every time I vacuum around the house or if he sees one in the store. He also got a new helmet & horn so that he can ride his big boy bike outside & some new crayons & easel to create his masterpieces.



We are now at home relaxing a little bit & waiting for Daddy to get home from work. Once Mark gets home we are heading to Chuck E Cheese for Landon's Birthday Dinner & a little play time! It's been a wonderful day so far & I just love seeing Landon smile!!!



What a lucky kid and a fun day you had! Happy 2nd Birthday Landon
ReplyDelete