
Today was a very big day for us. I just got Landon out of the bath tub & he looked at me & said "Go Potty Mommy"? So I dried him off & said sure buddy go potty. He sat down on his potty and had a very serious look on his face & began to pee. I got very excited & started clapping & singing which got him very excited! He sat there a little while longer pushing & making these hilarious faces (which is when I ran to get the camera of course!). We cheered a little while longer & then proceeded to get him into his Jammie's. As he walked out of his room he turned & said to me "I not baby anymore Mommy". Mark & I just started cracking up, we couldn't believe he said that! I guess my "Baby" really isn't a baby anymore. I'm so proud of my boy!!! So now it begins...Potty Training Time!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment